The Gravity Jet suit is being developed by Gravity industries for emergency medical service in the Lakeland, United Kingdom. The suit has now been successfully flight tested for emergency medical service purposes in the Lakeland area, UK. The suit, which was first in production in late 2020, has been designed with the purpose of operating from an aircraft at high altitudes, operating at different altitudes and even from low-pressure areas.
The Gravity Jet suit was designed by Tom Wills, a qualified aerospace engineer who has developed other aviation equipment for the military and private sector. The suit is a low pressure suit designed to allow for quick descent and rescue. It is specifically designed for emergencies where there may be a need to extract from an aircraft without much time to spare.
The Gravity Jets suits are designed to provide the passenger with the most comfort during emergency operations. The suits are made of a durable, lightweight material, as well as a strong, lightweight backpack. The suit also features a wide waist and chest straps which will help the passenger to stay steady during the flight. The suit also features air vents at the sides of the suit for cooling.
The primary function of the Gravity Jet suit is to keep the passenger comfortable and safe during an emergency. The suit also comes with a variety of tools which may be useful during emergency operations. Some of these include:
– The Emergency Rescue Tool is used during emergency rescue. The Emergency Rescue Tool is a tool which consists of a large knife-like device with a large opening at the end which will allow for a passenger to be safely removed from the aircraft and transported to an area where he or she can be safely recovered. The Emergency Rescue Tool can be used during emergency procedures and also during medical procedures such as CPR or cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
– The Emergency Accessory is a small pocket-sized flashlight that will allow for a passenger to access the emergency escape pod inside the aircraft if needed. The light will also be used for signaling a medical assistance team, as well as for communication during the recovery process.
– The Emergency Radio Relay box is used to communicate with a medical monitoring station on the ground after the rescue operation. The radio box also enables a monitoring center to notify the patient’s family that the patient is in the medical center and will also indicate whether or not oxygen is available on the ground.
– The Emergency Medication Kit includes medicines used for treating medical emergencies such as cardiac arrest, asthma and pulmonary embolism. The kit also includes a disposable mask for breathing through during emergency cases and a compression garment which will be wearing on the face during emergency cases to reduce the effects of hypoxia and hyperventilation.
– The Emergency Brake is a piece of equipment that will be worn on the aircraft during the emergency situation. The Brake is attached to the emergency brake pad that controls the forward movement of the aircraft during an emergency.
– The emergency kit also contains the following: A large first aid kit containing items such as gauze, bandages, rubber bandage and adhesive tape, an antibacterial hand sanitizer, antibiotic ointment and antiseptic wipes. Emergency blankets and other protective clothing are also included in the kit.
The Emergency Escape Pod is a tool used to open the emergency door and release passengers during emergency situations. The Emergency Escape Pod contains a locking mechanism that prevents the door from opening when it is not being used.
When flying in an aircraft, passengers are recommended to wear emergency kits for emergency purposes. The kits are usually placed on board the aircraft in a place accessible to the crew.